St Vincent de Paul Shipping Label
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is dedicated to feeding, clothing, housing and healing individuals and families in our community who have nowhere else to turn for help. As important, St. Vincent de Paul provides meaningful opportunities for volunteers to serve their neighbors in need with love and compassion.
St. Vincent de Paul has been serving our community throughout central and northern Arizona since 1946. Programs include:
- Services for people experiencing homelessness.
- Medical and dental care for uninsured patients
- Charity dining rooms that serve thousands each day.
- Food boxes for hungry families.
- Thrift stores throughout the region.
- Housing and shelter for vulnerable unhoused individuals.
- General assistance for families and individuals living in poverty.
We believe that St. Vincent de Paul is for everyone—a common ground of service and compassion for all to find meaning, joy and hope.
We need and accept the following items all year round.
New and gently used adult size clothing, jeans, shoes, boots, hoodies, jackets, winter gloves, hats (ball caps and beanies) and blankets.
New packaged adult size underwear (especially men’s) and socks.
New packaged hygiene items; toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, bar soap, deodorant, razors, shaving cream, hair brushes and comb.
New and gently used dog leashes, collars, harnesses, bowls, travel bowl (collapsible), new rolls of pet waste bags, new containers of cat litter, crates and carriers.