- Gently used or new dance costumes and leotards (all sizes)
- Ballet, tap and jazz shoes that are in like new condition (all sizes)
- Pink, tan, black new tights (all sizes)
- Dance costumes and leotards must be in good condition without any visible stains or tears.
- Shoes must come in a pair and tied together.
Dance Fairies is registered 501(c)(3) a non-profit organization, created by passionate young dancers. The sole mission of our organization is to spread the joy of dance to aspiring young dancers in the community and around the world. Over two years ago we embarked on our journey, and in that short time were able to collect and re-distributed hundreds of gently used costumes, leotards, and all types of dance attire to aspiring dancers near and far. After the performances and competitions dance costumes usually end up in closets taking up space and collecting dust. This is where Dance Fairies comes in! Not only are we giving those costumes a second chance to sparkle on stage, but we are sharing our love of dance with those less fortunate. Dance Fairies’ mission in 2021 is to collect and re-distribute 4000 costumes. To reach our goal we need YOU! Please consider donating and help make a difference in the life of a little dancer who does not have access to needed dance attire. Your involvement will allow us to help many children and bring a glowing smile to their faces!